09 April 2020
Our Contactless Collection and Delivery Service
COVID-19 has impacted every business around the world. In the last week, it’s had a significant impact on garages providing MOT’s with the government announcing that all MOT’s due after the 30th March 2020 will automatically receive an extension of 6 months.
At Bromley Car Repairs, we realise that our key workers and those helping vulnerable individuals within the community, may still need to use their vehicle on a daily basis. With this in mind, if you’re experiencing a fault with your car or are due a MOT in the upcoming months to identify whether your car is roadworthy, you may still wish to visit a garage.
Therefore, we’re still offering our free delivery and collection service to customers, but completely contact free.
To do this;
- We’ll collect the car from your home and pick up the keys from a designated safe space outside the front of your house.
- As always, following the diagnosis of a fault, we will call you before undertaking any work to explain the fault, what we need to do in order to fix it, and the cost of this.
- When carrying out work at the garage, we have strict procedures in place. The garage will be run on skeleton staff to avoid proximity that breaches the required 2m, any contact surfaces such as the steering wheel and door handles will be wiped down with anti-bacterial and disposable seat covers will be fitted whilst we carry out interior work.
- All payments will be contactless and options on how to do this will be explained when the booking is made.
- Once all work has been completed, the vehicle will be dropped back at your address. Your keys will be deposited in the assigned safe space.
To ensure we are solely carrying out work that is necessary, this service will only be available for essential repairs and MOT tests from Monday 27th April 2020.
Should you need to book your vehicle in to be checked by our mechanics, whether you’re experiencing a fault or are due a MOT, call us on 020 8466 7849 or 07517 515414.